Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just purchased my Soul last week and have been loving it. I been looking for further l different accessories to add to the car and stumbled upon organizers for the center console. I found a bunch for other models but none that advertise 2020 Souls. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one and can confirm it fit the car. Thanks!

4E173D80-C42E-43CF-AF08-0EE99876DFA5.jpeg

·
Registered
8 Posts
I haven't found any yet. There were some that looked like they would fit for an earlier model, but when I measured the car it's console is about an inch smaller.

for the short term, I\m thinking of making something out of that foam filled craft board.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello I just purchased my Soul last week and have been loving it. I been looking for further l different accessories to add to the car and stumbled upon organizers for the center console. I found a bunch for other models but none that advertise 2020 Souls. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one and can confirm it fit the car. Thanks!

View attachment 132124
Where did you find it? Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
I tried some on amazon that their parts finder said would fit but it didn’t. I think it was listed for a Kia Sorrento but thought I’d give it a whirl.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I looked but didn’t find anything that fit the gen3, so I made a little shelf. I just cut some rigid foam ( the type you’d find in a hard case that has cut outs for photography tools or a factory pistol case. Not the squishy foam,). I cut it to fit and it rests on the lip inside. Keeps small things up top with access behind it to the full console underneath for bigger things. No need to remove the shelf to get something else out. Does the trick until something fancy comes out lol. Oh, and that adhesive key hook in the back is fantastic for keys I occasionally use.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I tried some on amazon that their parts finder said would fit but it didn’t. I think it was listed for a Kia Sorrento but thought I’d give it a whirl.
I think I saw that one. The measurements listed looked a little off from what I measured from my car so I didn't get it.

I'm currently planning on making a shelf from some of the foam board you use for presentations. It's just been a little to cold for me to go out and get good measurements.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,288 Posts
Reactions: Narsil

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I just ordered this organizer, thanks to rentzk for finding it. But Jaysus they must be walking it from China, up to ten weeks delivery. I know on the site they give reasons for the extended delivery. Still ten weeks is a bit much.Just have to be patient as nobody else seems to be offering anything similar.

Pat.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was very pleasantly surprised today, I received a package in The mail, I was expecting nothing and had nothing on order expected to arrive. Upon opening the box was marked CDEFG. In it was one of the above mentioned center console trays. I had one very briefly listed on my Amazon wish list but took it down after a day or two to think it over because of the length of delivery. Well, it turns out my son ordered it for me for Father’s Day as a surprise. He was surprised it arrived as he didn’t expect it to come until mid-July to mid-August.
it fits perfectly. Nice too because if the very thin anti-slip pads provide.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks for the Amazon link. Just ordered mine. Hope it arrives before August.
For what it’s worth, my son ordered the one i received as a gift the first week in June. I received it two days ago. So it may actually be about 3 weeks to arrive.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts