Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up a new Soul tonight, thanks to the government and the Obama Man. Got the full $4500.00-bought the cheapie and after a disagreement and later discussion another 5 bills, woo-hoo. Now the "PUP" wont have to sit in the back of the Camaro and bang his head off the roof....lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I finally made it home-11:00p.m., dealership lacks some serious communication skills. So anyways the final tally is in,$700 off the so called "we dont have room to move, we dont make much on these". The little 1.6 had no problem hitting 90. I am actually quite surprised on how well it ran.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hey Hemi!

Welcome to the Hamster Nation!

Maybe the Hamstermobile will give your SRT a run fo' it's money! Ah yeah!

Post a pic of dat beotch!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
This forum likes pictures and stories.
So tell us how it drives in the future.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
278 Posts
welcome to the club, glad to see a fellow base model owner in the group!.. we just got our base with the cash for clunkers too.. and yeah the 1.6 has plenty of power for everyday driving..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well I finally made it home-11:00p.m., dealership lacks some serious communication skills. So anyways the final tally is in,$700 off the so called "we dont have room to move, we dont make much on these". The little 1.6 had no problem hitting 90. I am actually quite surprised on how well it ran.
Take it easy on the car for a while. You gotta break it in!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Take it easy on the car for a while. You gotta break it in!
I have always broke in cars and bikes this way, that way if it breaks it will happen during the warraty period. If it does not break it will usually last forever.......or until it rusts out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts