Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Valentine's Day gift my wife bought for my new 2019 Soul Base, the cargo tray fits snugly over the rear deck and has raised edges to capture spilled liquids. The tray is made of a rubber-like plastic. It's black color and my wife said there's also a grey color. It's an OEM KIA part which was folded in half and shipped in a cardboard box. The plastic has a "memory" and when I placed it on a heated sunroom floor , it slowly regained its original shape.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
A Valentine's Day gift my wife bought for my new 2019 Soul Base, the cargo tray fits snugly over the rear deck and has raised edges to capture spilled liquids. The tray is made of a rubber-like plastic. It's black color and my wife said there's also a grey color. It's an OEM KIA part which was folded in half and shipped in a cardboard box. The plastic has a "memory" and when I placed it on a heated sunroom floor , it slowly regained its original shape.
This is like watching a Closed Captioned tv show with the picture missing. Where's the video evidence?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I couldn't get myself to spend the $80 for that, just seems too high. But the idea of using it is good. So I cut a heavy duty mat to fit but with all sides but the hatch side just a little too big so that I can lay it up making raised sides. The mat is heavy enough that the sides stay up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts