Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a 2012 Kia Soul a couple of weeks ago and the window stickers lists a "Cargo Tray" option at $75.00. Does anyone know if that is the Cargo Logic tray with the "L" shaped velcro block things? I have the L-blocks but no cargo logic tray. Or do all Souls come with the L-blocks? Would like to know before I go yell at the dealer. :think

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I have the storage organizer under the floor in the back like this:
underfloor.jpg

and I don't have this Cargo Logic tray(I just have the blocks):
cargo logic tray.jpg

So I'm not sure which one is the "Cargo Tray" option on my window sticker. I thought the blocks only came with the Cargo Logic tray. So if I was charged 75 dollars for it I want to go back and get it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah. You may wanna go and grab that.

Perhaps they sold a car w/o it and new owner wanted it they removed it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine has the Cargo Tray, and I got the tray and the velcro blocks to go with it. You should definitely ask the dealer about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a 2012 Kia Soul Exclaim and the dealer had misplaced the Cargo Logic Tray (Grayish mat, has the word "Soul" on it that goes with the four L-Shaped Blocks) They finally found it in anopther Soul doubled up with another identical mat. At first they thought the $75 "Cargo Tray" was the multi section tray that goes under the foldiong rear floor panel That is the Luggage Tray nad is standard on soul PLus and Exclaim Trim levels. The L-shaped blocks can stick directly onto the folding rear floor panel so that makes it seem like that is the intended set but it is not.

·
Registered
767 Posts

BB!

The Cargo Logic Tray pictured above, is what I just bought. It came with a Carpet Covered Drop-In Tray, that has raised edges all of the way around it. The small indention at the bottom of the Tray, is where the Pull-Loop goes from the Lower Floor Cover, so you can pull both panels up at the same time. The Kit also came with the 4 Blocks pictured.

I bought this because, my wife and I deliver for the Meals-On-Wheels Program in town, and the Blocks hold the Coolers in place quite nicely. Also holds grocery bags in place as well.

If you just got the Blocks, then you didn't get the whole thing. Check with your Dealer, and please let us know what happens.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went by the dealer yesterday to get my plates and talk to them about the cargo tray. They agreed that tray was missing and were gonna pull it out of another Soul. They went through about 10 of them before one of them finally had it. There was 4 other Souls that had the blocks and no tray. Not sure whats going on with their cars, but I got mine with no hassle. In and out in about 10 mins.

·
Registered
767 Posts
COOOOOOL!

Glad to hear you got it! You mentioned your Plates..... I stopped by the Dealer yesterday to make an appointment to have my Foglights installed. When I got home, my Title was in the Mailbox. Feels good to be a Soul Owner!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice Blackbeard! It seems we are on the same wavelength with our 2012 Silver Souls. Just today I stopped by a local junkyard and scored the following off a 2010 Soul:

1. Left and Rear sunvisors with mirrors and telescoping arms. (the 2012 base visors have neither mirrors nor the telescoping feature)
2. Rear Styrafoam Cargo separator with top folding carpeted cover.
3. Cargo cover (fabric type)
4. Cargo organizer.

The car had a monochromatic mirror with compass and homelink, but it had gotten wet, and I figured it was probably fried.
The best part, the price.... $65 for everything. Sometimes the stars do align!

By the way, the spare tire and jack kit are still intact if anyone is looking... Let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts

BB!

The Cargo Logic Tray pictured above, is what I just bought. It came with a Carpet Covered Drop-In Tray, that has raised edges all of the way around it. The small indention at the bottom of the Tray, is where the Pull-Loop goes from the Lower Floor Cover, so you can pull both panels up at the same time. The Kit also came with the 4 Blocks pictured.

I bought this because, my wife and I deliver for the Meals-On-Wheels Program in town, and the Blocks hold the Coolers in place quite nicely. Also holds grocery bags in place as well.

If you just got the Blocks, then you didn't get the whole thing. Check with your Dealer, and please let us know what happens.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB
Thanks for the post. I bought this kit a month ago, primarily as a carpet cover. i didn't rrealize what the plastic things were for so i tossed them in the boot.
Now I have a new toy to play with!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts