Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
There is a cargo liner (rubber mat with carpet on top) that does not have the "tray" sides. Then there is the tray like you show with the short sides on it. Although there is no obstruction to using both, the two of them are going to be a little much and the liner will fill the tray so that it may become ineffective.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I have a cargo "tray",or whatever you call it,rubber,has sides-from Weather Tech. Great&useful addition even though
I have not had any errant spills etc.
This topic brings up an related area.
The Soul is a pretty all purpose vehicle. But,ya know,I wish there was a tad more space behind the rear seats
for what-have-you.
Been thinking.The Soul is not a heavy vehicle by any means. I understand that the Forte has FIVE extra inches in
wheelbase. Plus the said Forte has some wiz-bang features like turbo,maybe improved suspension&such
that it seems some folks are wanting to have.
What if,Kia shares platforms with both the Soul&Forte(maybe beef things up with the Soul cost effectively).
You get more cargo room in our Soul plus the wiz-bang stuff that many are willing (not me) to spend their extra bucks.

Seems a marriage made in heaven.
You can thank me Kia for the idea.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
This is the one you want for the second generation. Soul Cargo tray_zpsbbexn8p4.jpg Photo by conwelpic | Photobucket.
I have the type you posted and it is a bit awkward with the hinged floor in the 2nd Gen model. The one I posted the link of has a hinge to match the floor, it can be found at the KIA dealer.
The link is courtesy of another member Conwelpic.

Pat.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Is that one of those trays that our Canadian brothers and sister can get, but USA can't?
Not sure about that, but the part number is in the link. Call a local dealer and find out is all I can suggest.It may be the case you can't, I tried getting the red zone carpet mats but they are USA only.

Pat.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Not sure about that, but the part number is in the link. Call a local dealer and find out is all I can suggest.It may be the case you can't, I tried getting the red zone carpet mats but they are USA only.

Pat.
Pat, if your in the market for the mats still, I have a second set the were used for a few days that I'd be willing to part with. Wrecked my 1st and took the mats before the vehicle was sent off to salvage. Let me know and we can work a deal.
Chef.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm interested in the one that has the crease but on ebay they are only sold in UK. Just called dealer and ordering regular cargo tray for now. Thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
To me, a liner is the rubber piece the OP posted above and a "tray" is what goes underneath as the pic I submit below. I suppose to some however, the fact the "liner" has a lip would qualify it to be a tray. My world, my call :saturn:

cargo-tray[1].jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm getting just the cargo tray. The ones you listed where there is a crease in the middle seems to only be available on ebay UK and it costs $91 shipped.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I'm getting just the cargo tray. The ones you listed where there is a crease in the middle seems to only be available on ebay UK and it costs $91 shipped.
You can get the one with the fold from any Canadian KIA dealer.

Pat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts