Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased these? I use the car in wet weather, so would like to keep the back as clean as possible.

advice, please?:)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I've got the cargo logic stuff. It is actually really nice, but I wouldn't get them if you want to throw your wet stuff in the back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I purchased the Weathertech front mats and cargo liner as well and I get complents all the time about how the high quality and great fit. I love them!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cargo Logic vs WeatherTech (I own both)

My Soul came with the Cargo Logic tray and stabilizer corners as a factory option. Now that I've used them for a couple of months, I absolutely love them. I can put something in the back and then position the corners around it and it stays put. No sliding around or falling over when I turn a corner. One extra thing I did was to Scotchguard the carpeted cargo tray with Scotchguard for carpets when I did the floor mats. (I won't pay what the dealers want for their protection package, so I always treat my seats with Scotchguard fabric protectant and floor mats and carpet with Scotchguard carpet protectant. Great Stuff!)

As for WeatherTech trays, I have their cargo protector in my wife's Chrysler minivan and it works well, but things do slide around somewhat. Although I like the Cargo Logic tray better than the WeatherTech, the WeatherTech will probably fit your application better if you intend to haul very damp or wet items.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Has anyone purchased these? I use the car in wet weather, so would like to keep the back as clean as possible.

advice, please?:)
I have used weathertech and other brands on all my past/present utility vehicles. It is the best for keeping "dirt" under control. When we are at the beach/camping/outdoor activity, it keeps sand, water, dirt, and whatever within the mat because it has high edge to prevent "spill-over". I am not getting one of my Soul because it came with its own carpeted cargo mat with runnber backing and high edge. Another good add-on would be vent-shade so you can leave the window open and not worry about rain so you don’t have moisture buildup inside when you store wet stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts