Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I was forced to sell my 2010 Kia Soul at great loss, I kept all my accessories to sell here. I would like to be able to sell them all as one "package" but am willing to sell separately. here is what I have:

ITEM / Retail Value

Cargo Net / $50.00
Cargo Mat with Logix blocks / $80.00
Cargo Cover / $45.00
Cargo Tray-Not sure price on this Came with Car / ? -
(Black) Weathertech Molded Floor Mats / $209.90

Hopefully my fancy format showing prices works. As you can see, there is over $400.00 US dollars there. I am willing to sell the whole kit and kaboodle for $250.00 plus Shipping to you.

Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, sorry... I have the Black ones... both front and rear. I edited my original post to show color. Check Weathertechs website for pictures... these are awesome floor mats. I'll be buying a pair for my truck once I can afford them again.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I had some inquiries on what these items looked like, so here are some links to show what they are:

Cargo Tray (This pic doesn't show blocks, but they are included, they adhere to the rug and hold cargo in place) - http://www.kiaaccessorystore.com/Kia...argo_Tray.html
Cargo Net - http://www.kiaaccessorystore.com/Kia...Cargo_Net.html
Cargo Cover - http://www.kiaaccessorystore.com/kia...rgo_cover.html
Cargo Organizer - http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/.../photo_17.html
Weathertech Floor mats (Black) - http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1391&Year=2010

I see that Weathertech now has these on sale for $159.00 for both rows.. I paid $209.00.

I still think $250.00 or best offer for all of them is fair. If my price is too high, make me an offer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These items are tentatively sold.....

I have a question, How do others here go about completing a transaction? is it Via Paypal, send a check to seller, or what exactly?

Should I ship the items before I receive the money (I can be very trusting, that is why my vehicle got broke into twice!) or is it ok to ship while waiting for money?

I am an Honest person, but I have lost an awful lot in selling my Soul, and having to buy another vehicle. Not to mention the $4300.00 I lost in tools.......

·
Registered
274 Posts
These items are tentatively sold.....

I have a question, How do others here go about completing a transaction? is it Via Paypal, send a check to seller, or what exactly?

Should I ship the items before I receive the money (I can be very trusting, that is why my vehicle got broke into twice!) or is it ok to ship while waiting for money?

I am an Honest person, but I have lost an awful lot in selling my Soul, and having to buy another vehicle. Not to mention the $4300.00 I lost in tools.......
Sell via PayPal and ship when payment received. Ship in a method that can be tracked online to the address provided in the PayPal payment. Otherwise, PayPal won't offer seller protection and if the buyer says they didn't receive the items, PayPal will refund them because you can't prove they were sent.

BTW... you kept the factory foam cargo organizer. That's funny. :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sell via PayPal and ship when payment received. Ship in a method that can be tracked online to the address provided in the PayPal payment. Otherwise, PayPal won't offer seller protection and if the buyer says they didn't receive the items, PayPal will refund them because you can't prove they were sent.

BTW... you kept the factory foam cargo organizer. That's funny. :p

Thanks for your suggestions!

Umm, the organizer was something I paid for. It was NOT "included" with my vehicle, as were all the other items. I bought them as add-ons.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Really? I thought all the US models except base came with it. I wonder if it changed from when I bought my car in July or if it just happened that all the cars I saw had them. The only variation I saw was one base with the cover but no organizer and one with neither the cover or organizer. Regardless, at the low price you're selling everything, I'm surprised that the person that bought the car didn't just take it all. It sold quick enough anyway though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cargo accesorries

Since I was forced to sell my 2010 Kia Soul at great loss, I kept all my accessories to sell here. I would like to be able to sell them all as one "package" but am willing to sell separately. here is what I have:

ITEM / Retail Value

Cargo Net / $50.00
Cargo Mat with Logix blocks / $80.00
Cargo Cover / $45.00
Cargo Tray-Not sure price on this Came with Car / ? -
(Black) Weathertech Molded Floor Mats / $209.90

Hopefully my fancy format showing prices works. As you can see, there is over $400.00 US dollars there. I am willing to sell the whole kit and kaboodle for $250.00 plus Shipping to you.

Please PM me if interested.
intertested in canada can i use paypal. thks

·
Registered
595 Posts
^^^^
Just a heads up, the last time this seller posted was January 5, 2010.

My guess is that the items are long gone, on Jan 4 he/she stated that they were tentatively sold.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for your suggestions!

Umm, the organizer was something I paid for. It was NOT "included" with my vehicle, as were all the other items. I bought them as add-ons.
I just bought my Kia Soul and it didn´t came with the organizer also... where can I buy one?? I serch all the internet and can't find it???

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will buy it all.

I will buy all of it if you will ship to my address in Texas. The USPS in one big box would be cheapest way to go. I can do a payment with PayPal or mail you a money order if you prefer. I can process it all as soon as Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. email me at [email protected] if they are still available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts