Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just posted on Facebook from Grimsby Kia, Ontario................new SE spec Souls arriving including a Redzone. Still on the transporter with protective sheeting and wheel covers. The Redzone is an SX trim without Moonroof. That comes on the SX Luxury.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Very cool ! It's interesting how in the U.S gets their redzones with a " unique 18" wheel " which comes on no other U.S model but is not unique to Canada , And the Canadian " redzone " get the 18" wheel that comes on the exclaim in the U.S .

I also see this Canadian version also has the red mirrors and roof , like the Korean Red zone .

Can't wait to see more of this .

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
mattmc, the Canadian Red Zone comes with RED inserts for the wheels unlike any other Soul. I am anxious as I purchased one. should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Looks like this:
10286468_10152430483625645_835466916_o.jpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
Those are cool... I like the different colors on the roofs. I suspect that in about a year they are going to be doing more with the US model, like the Mini options. I couldn't wait for mine, though. Plus, I can add those options later in a year or two and then it will be like it's all new, again!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
That is awesome Marc ! I can't wait to see some pics :)

I was searching through Canadian autotrader , and found one for sale , but only one picture .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Canadian 2014 SX Special Edition - Any More Out There?

I just saw a new 2014 Soul SX Special Edition on a dealers lot in Nanaimo, BC, Canada that I have never seen before - even on the net. I'm not big on this red with black highlights colour scheme but I'm wondering if any other special edition colour variations exist out there? I've seen the Red Zone versions but I'm more interested to find out if there might be a black (onyx) version with red or green highlights or a green (alien) version with black highlights.

Are there any other Kia factory special editions out there?

2014 Kia Soul Cdn SX Special Edition Black Red Driver Side Small.jpg 2014 Kia Soul Cdn SX Special Edition Black Red Front Driver Side Small.jpg 2014 Kia Soul Cdn SX Special Edition Black Red Passenger Side Rear Small.jpg

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Not a fan...
Too much going on with all the black stuff.
Guessin this is a package the dealer put together with the
help of a vinyl installing guy.
Overdone.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
mattmc, question for you. Can you see through your upper grille on your Red Zone?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
These are the different Special Edition Souls which are available in Canada. Even though they show the Vanilla Shake (Dune) Soul on the top right, it is not available in Canada. Also, the Clear White and red in this photos does not show the body skirts with red tints and the red spoiler but they are included.
SE SOULS.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
These are the different Special Edition Souls which are available in Canada. Even though they show the Vanilla Shake (Dune) Soul on the top right, it is not available in Canada. Also, the Clear White and red in this photos does not show the body skirts with red tints and the red spoiler but they are included.
View attachment 42106
Why is it that Canada gets these neat SEs and we don't? Kind of strange, isn't it. But they do look more like the standard European models.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Because half of us are French, so we're more European :tongue-new:

Oh................and we have a red and white flag, so we get more red on our white cars which pleases Marc no end...........and he's somewhat French too as it 'appens Mon Ami.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Well, you guys were able to order these back in December (Red Zone anyway). We are just getting these now, still as 2014 Souls. None of our dealership had info on these till about a month ago. I knew more about these than the 5 dealerships I was dealing with. Only 250 of each colour is available throughout Canada. But only 16 of the Red Zone are available in Ontario, so I feel good about having one of only 16 available. :)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You're going to have to change your signature to 2014.5-Candy Cane - SESX (Marc'ster) :run:

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
My Red Zone hasn't been delivered at the dealership as of yet. I figure it will be in today or tomorrow so as of now, I am still driving the Hearing Aid Beige...lol

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm well pleased for you my friend...........can't wait to see it.

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
Because half of us are French, so we're more European :tongue-new:

Oh................and we have a red and white flag, so we get more red on our white cars which pleases Marc no end...........and he's somewhat French too as it 'appens Mon Ami.
St. Cloud is a French name? :)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Veeeerrrryyyy nice. Suits you Sir.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts