Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, I have been keeping my eye on the local Vancouver Island Kia lots for deals on 2014 or 2015 SX Luxury models. During my lot browsing, I came across a 2015 Soul EX+ in Caribbean blue metallic at Graham Kia in Victoria, BC. This is the same colour used on the 2015 EV model. It looks really sharp on the GDI versions so I'm eager to see a 2015 SX luxury version in this colour! Not sure if this colour is available on the 2015 models in the USA - other than the EV model. It is a great alternative to the Fathom blue option!

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Love that color, would have been a VERY serious contender for me. What are the interior color choices in that color? ! only, what about + model?

Sadly, it's not in the US.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In Canada, black cloth or black leather with the black piano accents are the only interior options. The Caribbean blue colour seems to be available on all models (LX thru SX LUX) in Canada.

Maybe the 2016 model will see this colour in the USA?

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
My dealer deals with Katskin Leather. It's why our black 2011 has catcher's mitt tan leather seating. If I was buying this blue metallic one, I would go this route for the interior..............

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,150 Posts
My dealer deals with Katskin Leather. It's why our black 2011 has catcher's mitt tan leather seating. If I was buying this blue metallic one, I would go this route for the interior..............
good choice, KIA Canada seems to be too obsessed with black in all our Soul's me need some variation like they get in the US.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey BCStorm, we have a few things in common.

First, I lived in Victoria for 35 years and bought my first two Kias (a Rio and an Optima) from Graham Kia. We moved to Crescent Beach (near White Rock) a couple of years ago. The second thing we have in common is that I bought a 2015 Soul SX Luxury in Caribbean Blue 2 weeks ago. Love it.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Lately, I have been keeping my eye on the local Vancouver Island Kia lots for deals on 2014 or 2015 SX Luxury models. During my lot browsing, I came across a 2015 Soul EX+ in Caribbean blue metallic at Graham Kia in Victoria, BC. This is the same colour used on the 2015 EV model. It looks really sharp on the GDI versions so I'm eager to see a 2015 SX luxury version in this colour! Not sure if this colour is available on the 2015 models in the USA - other than the EV model. It is a great alternative to the Fathom blue option!
In the U S the caribbean blue only comes as a sport and thats it . If it came in the ! version I would own one . But I really like Soul Bee It, (wife said "the yellow one would look good with black stripes) it turns heads and gets a lot of compliments most places I go . dang wifes are smart

·
Registered
1 Posts
Loved that colour. I wanted that colour but the only one available was the in the LX trim and I wanted an EX+. Happy with the white though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts