Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My wife just purchased a 2019 Exclaim with the Tech package. The One Touch Turn Signal now blinks 3 times. She wanted to change it to 5 or 7.

Since I can change it on my 2017 Optima, I figured it would be no problem. Well, I couldn't find the menu for it in Settings. Is there some secret menu I'm not seeing?

Seems dumb that they wouldn't include the option to change that!

And in searching online, someone said the dealer MIGHT be able to change it, but they weren't sure.

Can anyone here help me with my question?

Thanks a million!

Bill

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
I can change it to 5 or 7 in the menu on my Supervision cluster on my 2016 SX. 3 is the default setting

I don't have a copy of the 2019 US Owners manual, but I do have the Canadian one and it explains this feature on page 4/64 (under the light setting) so I would imagine it would be close to that page in the US one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can change it to 5 or 7 in the menu on my Supervision cluster on my 2016 SX. 3 is the default setting

I don't have a copy of the 2019 US Owners manual, but I do have the Canadian one and it explains this feature on page 4/64 (under the light setting) so I would imagine it would be close to that page in the US one.
Thanks! I'll check that out.

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
Thanks! I'll check that out.
Check the set up button on the radio. There should be a system setting selection there. If you have the supervision screen between the tach and the speedo, it would be there under user setting, the gear is for system settings.

·
Registered
365 Posts
The setting can be found in the center screen, using the buttons below the Driving Mode (and the car in park) search for: setting, lights. In there is the one touch turn signal setting to choose between 3, 5 or 7 times.

Hope it works, if now I can take a short video tomorrow with the steps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The setting can be found in the center screen, using the buttons below the Driving Mode (and the car in park) search for: setting, lights. In there is the one touch turn signal setting to choose between 3, 5 or 7 times.

Hope it works, if now I can take a short video tomorrow with the steps.

Thanks all! It figures it was the one submenu I DIDN'T look at when I originally tried! duh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts