Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got a base model without a cargo cover and was thinking of getting the Cargo Logic Tray. Can it be used without any support underneath, such as the foam Cargo Organizer (which I'm not interested in)? I'd like be able to put the backseat down and have a nice, flat, strong area to haul my camping gear and dog. Would the tray hold up to weight without support from underneath? Thanks!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
I doubt it, but ask the dealer, but it still needs building up to bring it level with the seats when they are down flat if that is your intention. From the Soul accessory website it looks like it just sits on top of the floor that already has the foam cargo tray and hard cover. That foam under floor cargo tray is very handy to store lots of stuff out of site, but you could build your own box if you wish.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, I want a flat surface, and the tray seems like it might be too flimsy to support much weight by itself. I talked to a couple guys at the dealership about it, and they wanted to sell me the organizer, of course!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts