Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of having a 3rd child but just got a kia soul 2 months ago and was wondering if 3 would fit in the back seat? I have a 7 year old, a 4 year old and then would have a newborn seat in the middle. I'm thinking the 4 yr old would still be in a high back booster and the 7 year old wouldnt' need a booster anymore so what do you think?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have 3 kids, 10, 7, and almost 3. The 10 year old does not need a booster but the 7 old does and the 3 year old is still in a full car seat. They all fit in the back with no problems or complaints.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that's great news! thanks so much! If my 7 yr old will still need a booster do you think a backless booster would fit?

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I have had 3 adults in the back of mine for a 1 hour drive. I don't think they loved it but fit no problem.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have carted 3 male university students on a 2 hour trek many times , in the backseat, with no complaints.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have 3 kids, 11, 8 and 6 years old. They prefer be in the backseat of my Soul than in the backseat of my Full size GMC Sierra !!!!

Robert

1 - 18 of 18 Posts