Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the soul camping in the mountains this past week. Loaded up for a week with tent, tables, coolers,food, canopy tent, and all the rest. Had just enough room to get everything in there. Went with some friends who brought an Odyssey, and honestly, I think I had just about as much stuff in my little Kia as they had stuffed in their mini van. And I would have to say that I looked much better going down the road. ;)

<untitled> (1).jpg <untitled>.jpg

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I found that people with bigger cars just pack a bunch of unneeded stuff anyways. If you had the SSD roof rails you could do that too! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Memorial Day weekend we took all the camping gear and all the whitewater boats and paddling gear for two, in my Soul, up to the Trinity River. On the way back a fellow was taking pictures of my Soul at a rest area. He said he worked for Kia (was driving another model Kia) and was going to share the pics with his co-workers. I told him all the wet river gear helped eliminate the new car smell.

·
Registered
2018 Kia Soul +
1 Posts
I started turning my 2018 Kia soul into a weekend camper about a month ago. It now will be my fall and winter project. Original thinking was to leave the back seat in but that soon changed as I was not going to get where I want to be without removing the rear seats. Luckily its an easy task to remove the rear seats.
kia5.jpg kia20.jpg bed23.jpg

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,396 Posts
Very nice DC! Please keep us posted on your progress. Looks like a 1st class job so far.

Go Titans.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I started turning my 2018 Kia soul into a weekend camper about a month ago. It now will be my fall and winter project. Original thinking was to leave the back seat in but that soon changed as I was not going to get where I want to be without removing the rear seats. Luckily its an easy task to remove the rear seats. View attachment 135123 View attachment 135124 View attachment 135125 View attachment 135123 View attachment 135124 View attachment 135125
Nice job! Is that a shitter frenched in to the back of that thing? Or a "chamber pot" as it was known in old-timey days? If so I'd have gone with something solid-colored with at least a tupperware cover 😂

1 - 12 of 12 Posts