Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my dealership has offered me a WHOPPER deal on any of the above vehicles for my whole debacle with my 13' Soul !..... After driving this hamster wagon for a month I really like it, but it's a bit small on storage for me and a little under powered... I have a decision to make, any suggestions folks?

Kazoo

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
I would go with the Sorento much larger than the Soul easier to get in and out of than the other two. We test drove a 2014 a few weeks back and was VERY impressed! :)

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,639 Posts
The Cadenza would sorely tempt me.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
^^^^They are really nice but $40,000! Yikes!! Looked at one on the showroom on Monday while my Soul was in for service. :eek:

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
to bad your not in Canada, I would have suggested the Rondo, ;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Kind of depends on what you are wanting/looking for in a vehicle.

I know just the other day I pulled up at the Kia dealer (to get the spare tire that my Soul consequently didn't come with) and I remember first walking in and seeing that Cadenza on the showroom floor and I immediately was stunned in awe. It was flawlessly gorgeous! I had never seen it online or anywhere around town! At a few seconds, I thought to myself that it had to be the new 2014-2015 Optima.. Then a few looks around back and I saw the name "Cadenza" and I thought to myself, "Am I still in America?" Of course after looking at it, I went home and researched a lot about it.

If you want that Sorento, you would like a lot of room to haul things inside with (kids, family, furniture, etc). You mentioned you liked that sporty-type cabin that comes with the Soul. Now if you want the full luxury experience and a vehicle that has all the features of say a $60,000 Mercedes-Benz, get a Cadenza!

·
Registered
15,164 Posts
Kind of depends on what you are wanting/looking for in a vehicle.

I know just the other day I pulled up at the Kia dealer (to get the spare tire that my Soul consequently didn't come with) and I remember first walking in and seeing that Cadenza on the showroom floor and I immediately was stunned in awe. It was flawlessly gorgeous! I had never seen it online or anywhere around town! At a few seconds, I thought to myself that it had to be the new 2014-2015 Optima.. Then a few looks around back and I saw the name "Cadenza" and I thought to myself, "Am I still in America?" Of course after looking at it, I went home and researched a lot about it.

If you want that Sorento, you would like a lot of room to haul things inside with (kids, family, furniture, etc). You mentioned you liked that sporty-type cabin that comes with the Soul. Now if you want the full luxury experience and a vehicle that has all the features of say a $60,000 Mercedes-Benz, get a Cadenza!
you think that's luxurious, check out this that is coming next year:

·
Registered
171 Posts
My goodness, it's beautiful! (Thanks for the pics, conwelpic!)

The rear seating definitely reminds me of a Genesis or even having that resemblance of the S-Class!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks folks, I am headed to the dealership tomorrow to price everything out... I will keep you all advised....

·
Registered
15,164 Posts
My goodness, it's beautiful! (Thanks for the pics, conwelpic!)

The rear seating definitely reminds me of a Genesis or even having that resemblance of the S-Class!
your welcome, check out this rear seat operation. If no one is in the passengers seat, you can push a button on the rear centre console armrest and the front passengers seat slides forward and the back of it drops and the rear seat slides forward so you can stretch out like in a limo

and the roof is all velour

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is the replacement unit for the Soul.... Struck a great deal on a New Cadenza!!!

Zero down and OTD for under 400 a month....

IMG_4381.jpg

Pick her up on Wednesday...

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Congrats man! The Cadenza is a beautiful car! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts