Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have a gripe about the Soul. If you're trying to back into the street from a diagonal parking spot, that passenger side c pillar is one hell of a blind spot.

It suck-eth much-eth. :p

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice alien you got there. That's what I've got and your avatar really shows off how big that darn thing is. It's like having an Oompa Loompa strapped to the corner of your car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oompa Loompa?! ROFLMAO

yea I have actually been contemplating whether or not to add those extra mirrors to my car.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oompa Loompa?! ROFLMAO

yea I have actually been contemplating whether or not to add those extra mirrors to my car.
I've got convex mirrors on mine but they're useless when backing out of a diagonal parking spot. I was afraid for the survival of the tamales that I had just picked up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
YES! my only complaint so far haha. I have to deal with backing out of a diagonal parking spot every day with huge SUVs next to me.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Have the convex mirrors also. Yes, a little difficult, but if you don't rush it, you should be alright.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am using the little circle side-view rear-view mirrors pasted on the existing side-

I finally have a gripe about the Soul. If you're trying to back into the street from a diagonal parking spot, that passenger side c pillar is one hell of a blind spot.

It suck-eth much-eth. :p
I am using the little circle side-view rear-view mirrors pasted on the existing side-views...on the bottom left of the left side...and the middle of the right...got the pair at Auto Zone for LT $4....remember items are closer than they appear....BUT YOU SEE THEM...THEY WORK GREAT

·
Registered
445 Posts
I use those mirrors on our van, but don't feel they would help me much on the Soul. I discovered today that parallel parking is a challenge not because of the C pillars so much, but because the bottom of the rear window is so high. I can't see the car behind to know how close I am.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Having been stationed in Italy during my tour in the Navy (and experience of driving in Naples), I take the Italian view of driving. What's behind you is of no mater, it's the road ahead.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts