Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will probably buy a new Kia Soul in the next 2-3 weeks. Do any of the models offer driver "seat memory" where you can store the configuration of the driver seat for 2 drivers? I searched the net & didn't see anything about this. Also, from looking at the pictures of the interior I didn't see any switches for this.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,118 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh don't I wish you could store power seat configurations! It took me forever to get it positioned in the perfect way (I have a grumpy lower back and some arthritis in my hip)

I personally ended up using a paint pen to lightly mark spots on both my seat and surrounding stationary bits of the car so that I could easily align them and get my seat back into proper position. My husband is a giant and so when he drives my car, he moves the seat quite a bit in all directions.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
not sure what country your located in, but just check your countries Kia Motors website and they will give you all the details on what is and is not available in the Soul.

There is a 10-way power driver's seat available (Canada/US) but there is no mention of memory settings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read everything I could find on the US Kia site. I saw the 10 way power seats and like you didn't see anything on a seat memory. I also looked at videos of the soul plus with the Primo package (it had a sunroof so it had the Primo) and didn't see any buttons on the driver door that would store memory settings. My guess is that it doen't offer this.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Definitely no memory settings for soul seats. I had this feature in my 2015 Kia Forte SX and loved it. With two drivers it is almost mandatory.

Pat.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome!

I WISH this was an option in mine - in fact I am trying to install it after the fact in my Mazda 6 as soon as the parts come in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts