Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that their sun visor has air bubbles on them?

Mine has it, and although faint it is definitely there, almost as if they material was placed on in a hurry?

·
Banned
288 Posts
I've noticed that the material on the flip-down visors seems very loose, like they didn't put enough glue on or something. And I've been through a lot of heat here in Central Texas (second hottest summer on record) so I dunno if it's from that or something else.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Funny, I just noticed the air bubbles in mine and I've had my Soul for 3 months. I haven't done anything yet. I wonder if I complain enough if the stealership will replace them. If you do anything let us know. I just checked your date....2009! Oh well....

·
Registered
56 Posts
One of mine has 2 small dimple/bubbles on the side with the vanity mirror. The passenger side visor, on the same side, has a 3 inch long 4-5cm wide indentation that is slightly off color, looks like a mini canyon indented into the visor. Where the discoloration is, it has a residue all around it in a perfect rectangle, like a sticker was once placed over the area. I'm guessing it was labeled a factory 2nd that was put back into production after inspection.

Going this weekend for them to take a look at getting it replaced.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone noticed that their sun visor has air bubbles on them?

Mine has it, and although faint it is definitely there, almost as if they material was placed on in a hurry?
I just joined the forum, I was looking for info on the internet and came accross the KiaSoulForum, I just came from the dealer with the same problem, I have a 2011 Soul, I have had it for five weeks. Apparently they all have the same problem. My visors have bubbles and all those warnings are peeling off. The service rep took me to see another soul, the visors on the one he showed me were worst off. I called Kia's consumer hotline. I spoke with someone who will get back to me in a couple of days.....Lets see

·
Registered
330 Posts
IIRC, many of the warning stickers are a U.S. thing -- and sometimes foreign manufacturers don't have a clue how hot it gets in some part of the U.S. The stickers on my Sprinter slid down and left goo all over the visors. Very nasty when you reach up and get hold of it.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I have had mine almost 2 years and just noticed 2 weeks ago that there is a dented in section about 4inches long close to where it pivots. I thought maybe it had always been there and just noticed it now.....Weird I just went to take a picture and I can't see it. Is it gone? I will look again tomorrow in full daylight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts