Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Long time owner. New to forums. I'm Brock. 16. Born and raised here in Denver Colorado. Have done some pretty heavy modding to my 2010 clear white soul+ named Jennica :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,118 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome Soul Bot from WV. We are glad to have you join our forum. We are glad you enjoy your KIA and look forward to your "Soul" adventure.

Rod

P.S. Nice looking!

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Long time owner at 16!!!...jeeze!!..... welcome to the gang Brock....smart car - even smarter wheels..... never seen owt like them....sweet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Long time owner at 16!!!...jeeze!!..... welcome to the gang Brock....smart car - even smarter wheels..... never seen owt like them....sweet.
Thanks :) Yeah I saw the first commercials for the Soul when I was 15 and immediately told my mom thats the car I wanted. And she was looking for a temporary car to drive so she went out and bought it then let me mod it while she used it. Then as soon as I was legally allowed to drive, it was mine. Thank God for child support money.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOVE those rims. What other mods have you done?
Pinstripe along the rear and sides
Tinted windows
underglow
interior LED lighting
10" JL audio sub
Alpine amp
Tinted tail lights
Tinted rear reflectors
Red painted brake calipers (Really stand out with the rims in person but had the hardest time trying to get them to show up in a picture)
Red and black seat covers along with a red and black steering wheel cover

And now my plans are to check into how much getting side markers would be as well as splash guards. I also want to install audi style LED lights on the headlamps, upgrade to Xenon lights, and possibly tint the headlights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts