Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I got exactly what I requested for my trade(s). Which was more than I realistically expected to end up getting...
And I negotiated the price of my Soul first, so I got a pretty decent deal in the end.
This was just this dealer though.
The other two I visited gave me the usual BS...
Kris

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
So...it was the Master Cylinder and they replaced the part....

But upon arrival to pick my car up...i noticed a nice scratch in my drivers side door!!! I am swapping Kia dealers and from now on I will take to the dealer in my city rather than the one i bought from!

Now i have to schedule an appointment to get the scratch buffed out! And they did not wash my car like they said they would and made it sound like they were doing me a favor by giving me gas in the car!

I am contacting Kia directly and filing a complaint...

·
Registered
183 Posts
doesnt kia do a dealership experience survey after a purchase of a kia like hyundai does? The hyundai dealers practically beg the customers to give them a good score because when they do, the dealers get a large bonus from hyundai. I hope kia has something similar to this (since they are corporate sisters) so that we customers can keep a tight leash on these less than stellar dealers.
the kia dealership that i have been dealing with for seven yrs has always done a servey on how well you were treated & the service on your car i have been lucky they have always done me well on service.

·
Registered
183 Posts
So...it was the Master Cylinder and they replaced the part....

But upon arrival to pick my car up...i noticed a nice scratch in my drivers side door!!! I am swapping Kia dealers and from now on I will take to the dealer in my city rather than the one i bought from!

Now i have to schedule an appointment to get the scratch buffed out! And they did not wash my car like they said they would and made it sound like they were doing me a favor by giving me gas in the car!

Iam glad you got your car is fixed when I got my KIA 2001 Sportage I had the same problem of no brake fluid in my master cylinder contacted my dealership & they sent a tow truck the next day to get it & I live 60 miles away also asked me if I need a car which I had a backup but they had it to me two days after they picked it up the gasket around the master cylinder was bad so they replaced the whole thing. Towing was paid by them because after I contacted them it falls in to their hands & I don t think driving with a leaky master cylinder is a very smart idea & they din t think so either.

·
Registered
48 Posts
4500 Trade in

The dealership was going to hold your trade in until the cash for clunkers went into effect. Probably not totally legal, but I believe that was there plan.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
ok, so now i have a NEW problem....am getting frustrated with the car....and hate the dealer after the last problem...NOW my ESC light stayed on last night while i was driving on an 80 mile trip? I get in today and the light is off, but should I call? The book says to call but am not sure? Also is there a recall list? I have not been notified of anything, but am seeing others talk about recalls? Speaker lights? ac bolt? If I have to call dealer I would like a list to take into them...lol

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
neicem

You could have a burnt out brake light bulb...or what Samurai said...the ESC is connected to "all things" relating to the brakes on the car.

·
Registered
332 Posts

This may actually be a blessing. The last people I want washing my car are the dealerships. They cause more clearcoat scratches than your car would get by running it through an auto-wash.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Amen to that. I'm a handwash kind of guy - I ask them NOT to wash my car. But if you're not that picky, they ought to give it a wash everytime!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts