Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first Kia Soul about 4 hours ago. Its a 2013 base model and I'm really liking it. I figured there'd be a forum for Soul owners out there and I had to join up.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

We're glad you found us!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
congrats Wellsmanfu on your purchase and look forward to your input. It would be a good idea to add "Base" and "MT" or "AT" to your Drives profile, as that would be a big help in future questions/conversations to know this info - thanks. :)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I just bought my first Kia Soul about 4 hours ago. Its a 2013 base model and I'm really liking it. I figured there'd be a forum for Soul owners out there and I had to join up.
I've been to Phoenix! If I didn't live in Florida, I'd probably live somewhere near Phoenix. There are some great places around there to really put the little Soul to the test.
I'd love to drive up Mt Mingus again, for instance, and watch those crazy Hang Glider guys jumping off the east slope of the mountain.
I'd also love to see just how well the Engine Control Computer handles those 8000' altitudes.

Get out there and enjoy the heck out of that new car. It can be loads of fun!

Cheers Mate!
TechnoMage :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats. They sure grow on u and are supper fun to drive. I liked the titanium, but misses chose the alien, LOL.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I've been to Phoenix! If I didn't live in Florida, I'd probably live somewhere near Phoenix. There are some great places around there to really put the little Soul to the test.
I'd love to drive up Mt Mingus again, for instance, and watch those crazy Hang Glider guys jumping off the east slope of the mountain.
I'd also love to see just how well the Engine Control Computer handles those 8000' altitudes.

Get out there and enjoy the heck out of that new car. It can be loads of fun!

Cheers Mate!
TechnoMage :cool:
8000 foot altitudes in Phoenix? You must mean in a hot air balloon bro. ;)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Look forward to hearing more from you about how much you enjoy driving the Soul over the coming weeks and months!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everybody for the great welcome. I'm loving my new Soul, it's too fun to drive. Makes me glad I have to drive for work. This thing gets great mileage too. First tank I got 32.5 miles per gallon, not bad. Next thing to do now is see about customizing this thing. I'll have to upside a pic to the garage as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts