Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
You got the Lights!
I hope you get the full enjoyment of your good looking Soul.
Haha ok which lights? About all I was looking for was the blue one in Turbo so I get the good stereo and the smart(ish) cruise. I'm a little bummed it's not truly stop and go but that's fine. Still light years ahead of what I had.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hallelujah!

I hope you don't have to deal with anymore BS Grimster.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hallelujah!

I hope you don't have to deal with anymore BS Grimster.
Well, they didn't fix the HUD but, they had to order a part so I told them let's just do that Veteran's Day weekend so I can bring it afternoon of Friday and they have the rest of the day and all day Saturday and Monday to get it done.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Haha ok which lights? About all I was looking for was the blue one in Turbo so I get the good stereo and the smart(ish) cruise. I'm a little bummed it's not truly stop and go but that's fine. Still light years ahead of what I had.
Looks like the LED set up in your pic. Top O' Line!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Looks like the LED set up in your pic. Top O' Line!
Just looked at the window sticker, guessing it's the "Led Head Lights, Tail lights, and Fog lights" listed as the last item. I do like the tail lights and headlights, haven't really seen the fog lights on yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Damn! That color is Electric!
Happy Trails!

FLH :cool:
Yeah I'm a sucker for blue. My wife's Avalanche is almost the exact same color, I tried to find a Mustang for my kid in the grabber blue but I found such a nice deal on a Silver one I had to buy it. He's had it 3 years with no issues so it ain't blue but it's reliable!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I call that Blue "Cobalt Blue". My first blue ride was a BMW Motor Cycle. Then I had a Suzuki Forenza of the same color.

I added the wheel covers and the RED accent stripe.

FLH :cool:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts