Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW X3 died, so I bought a 2014 Kia Soul Base (White). Jeep Grand Cherokee just died so I bought a 2015 Kia Soul+ (White). Don't think I don't know how strange it is to have to white Kia Souls.

Hi everyone!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I have two of these things. But different colors. I might have the record on here of most family members with Souls. My brother, mother, and daughter also have Souls.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
BMW X3 died, so I bought a 2014 Kia Soul Base (White). Jeep Grand Cherokee just died so I bought a 2015 Kia Soul+ (White). Don't think I don't know how strange it is to have to white Kia Souls.
Hi everyone!
I'd have to agree, that the only thing better than having one white Soul, is having TWO White Souls.
But I just don't see how I could ever drive more than one at a time. And of course there would be TWO to wash, and maintain. Just one keeps me busy! lol

It would be like having two wives! Arggggh!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,639 Posts
Looks like a win-win!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum. When I had my Protege 5 I was a member of the Protege forum, guy there would only buy white cars.

Pat.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'm the fourth one on my street- one of the neighbors has two 1G Souls, cream and silver- his next door neighbor has a 2G.

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts