Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I always said how BORING the GTA Soul Owners are. There are so many Souls here yet we have difficulties getting 15 Souls together.
There are only a handful of Soul Owners around here who will attend every Soul Meet or a few Soul meets.

What is wrong with Soul Owners around here? Do you not realize how much fun it is to get together with fellow Soul Owners and cruise around in a Soul Convoy?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Take a look at these German Soul Owners. Now, THEY ARE NOT BORING! They certainly know how to have fun.

Bravo to the Soul Owners of Germany. Wish you guy and gals were around here !

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Just back, and now calling me boring! Are we still meeting at Timmies at 10 on Saturday? What time does Soul Sailor have to be at the show?

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Well, yeah they've got enthusiasm. Probably all driving manual diesels and getting 55 mpg.
in your dreams!!!....40mpg straight out the box and 50mpg on a good day 10,000 mile later (Kia claim 60mpg plus)......so if you throw in your cheap fuel costs you lot are probably getting more miles per dollar spend.

A gallon of Diesel here is £6.25.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
A litre of gas here, right now is $1.30 Canadian. Gallons are a thing of the past. A one half tank fill up costs about $30.00. Now , granted, I can go about 320 kms on half a tank, so I'm:D not complaining.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
From my German friend (Berny) on Facebook who attended the meet:
(First Meet and over 50 Souls) How Awesome is that?

"he occasion was the 1. Kia Soul Meeting in Germany with over 50 Souls and over 100 Persons . was a big big Party."

Here is a video of the meet in Germany cruising around the track:

‪P1040633‬‏ - YouTube

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Fernando is in the US. I am in Canada. We use the metric system here. I was in about grade 7 when we switched, so I use both. Like right now the weather people are telling me it is 36 celcius but with the humidity factored in it is around 48. I'm in a fully air conditioned house and not swetting my ass off.:D:D

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
can you ask your german mates to stand at the back of the pics next time so we can see the cars?.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No sir, am not calling you boring because you are one of the die-hards that will attend almost every meet. Not boring at all.

Yup. Timmies for 10 AM on Saturday. Am not BORING you know....lol

Just back, and now calling me boring! Are we still meeting at Timmies at 10 on Saturday? What time does Soul Sailor have to be at the show?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I got and installed my Hyper Ground Wires. The headlights do seem to be brighter. I really haven't noticed any other improvements though. Are you going to be at Heather's when she preps for the show?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No..just meeting at Timmies. Was at Heather's the last time we had a meet and she put us all to work on her Soul...lol

I got and installed my Hyper Ground Wires. The headlights do seem to be brighter. I really haven't noticed any other improvements though. Are you going to be at Heather's when she preps for the show?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Ha Ha. I've been there since then. We did the vinyl Soul Sailor . Are you going to be there when she preps for the show? I think you need to be there for all the small things that everyone else misses.:D

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
You need me there for that kind of stuff. I once prepped a friend's Custom Van for an all-weekend indoor show. Not only had I designed the paint-job he sprayed, but I Q-tipped all the visible tire treads with Armor-All. He won best big-van and that was against some serious competition. I used 2 complete bottles on his tires and all other rubber trim.

Other competitors just Armor-All-ed their tire sidewalls. Details count in serious Custom competitions.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Gee wiz and I would be happy with 15 souls at my meet on Aug. 13. Oh well the ones that do show up will have a he%% of a great time and then rub it in to the ones that didn't go.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lava...count yourself lucky if you even get 10.. A lot of owners say they will be there but NEVER show up........ Again...BORING......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts