Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Boricuas! Let's have fun in the Island and our Souls!

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  athacks 
#1 ·
We have to do something here on Puerto Rico my fellow “Boricuas", I see a lot of Souls around and Kias persé, if there's any other islander on the forum that want to have a little fun on Sundays with their families or just themselves, and meet new people who have the same love for the Soul or any other Kia, let me know via PM, I just met with suv_drift a month ago and it was great, though it was a hurry meet, it was good knowing other Soul enthusiast, let's have a little fun and get to know better our Island with round trips and stuff like that, take care Boricuas and I hope that we can do something very soon, God bless Soulsters or Hamsters or whatever you want to be :)...

Ahora en español (Now in spanish)

Tenemos que hacer algo aquí en Puerto Rico mis colegas "Boricuas", veo un montón de Souls alrededor y Kias persé, si hay mas isleños en el foro que quieran divertirse un poco los domingos con sus familias o simplemente ellos mismos y conocer gente nueva que tienen el mismo amor por sus Souls o cualquier otro Kia, hágamelo saber por PM, hace como un mes me reuní con suv_drift y estuvo bien bueno, aunque fue un encuentro rápido, fue bueno saber de otro entusiasta de la Soul, vamos a divertirnos un poco y conocer mejor nuestra isla con viajes “por ahi por ahi" y cosas así, cuidensen Boricuas!, y espero que podamos hacer algo muy pronto, Dios me los cuide Soulsters o Hamsters o lo que quieran ser :)...

See less See more
#3 ·
No man, sadly nothing happening here bro'...and I'm sure I would have a lot of fun up there with all of you guys, I was on Indianapolis this past weekend with my wife and I told her that I was so close to you guys, that we should move there, here on the island the people love Toyotas and Hondas, we'll see what happens...

#4 ·
True, all Wednesday nights I always pass through a universal car club on Cayey PR, but seems that the cops doesn't like the reunion on the back of a BK, I prefer to stay away from it, since I don't want any tickets.... Also, I was on a trip May 2 to 10 on Florida, and only saw 3 or 4 souls (base models) there. It was fun driving the Hyundai Accent hatchback (6 speed manual) on the highway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.