Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I was hoping someone could help me solve my bluetooth issue.

I have an HTC touch dual and it seems to be compatible with my 2010 Kia Soul however sometime when I press the button on the steering wheel it will say "downloading phonebook" and it will continue to say that every time I press it for about 10-20 minutes. Then when I can connect and say "call" and then say the persons name it will say "calling" and you can hear the numbers being dialed and it will say "Active Call" on the screen however the call never connects. It is just silent for about 10 seconds and then disconnects and if I press the call button again it will say "downloading phonebook".

How can I troubleshoot this? Also how am I able to change the option for downloading the entire phone book? When I first set it up my phone asked me if I wanted to allow the Soul to download the phonebook and I selected yes and now regret I it!

Help!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Blue tooth problems

I have an LG and I have issues too. One of the things I was told is that everytime you hang up from a call it downloads the phonebook again so you have to give it 30 seconds between calls. Although I didn't have to today. I also have had issue when I get a call that it drops it and then keeps saying connection complete 3 times in a row. Almost as if it is loosing connection with the phone. Then it is perfect for a few days. :confused:

·
Registered
29 Posts
blue tooth problems

Hey I have an LG env2 and it has been working fine in my Soul. The radio recognized the phone on the first try and paired it up, downloaded the address book and is working great. Yes every time I turn off the radio and turn it on again it pairs the radio again and downloads the address book again. This is all done automatically. I would call KIA and the dealer, this way you are going on record that you have a problem. Good Luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts