Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went to my local muffler shop and got a custom blast pipe installed. :)
Love the way it looks! Also love the looks on people's faces who are behind me in traffic. Lol.

IMG_20150213_163502018_HDR.jpg IMG_20150213_173647844_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150213_163510645.jpg IMG_20150213_173655971_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can envision folks bumping into it frequently when parallel parking, since it sticks out 5 or 6 inches further than your bumper and they may not notice it there on the curb/passenger side. Hopefully they won't get mad when their car gets scratched ...and you're not around.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
OK, but for the real" WOW " factor you need to have a matching drivers side for DUAL exhaust !!
Then add a V8 sticker to the rear too...... :racing2:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a hunk of metal back there. What does it do for the sound?
Honestly, it was awful. Lol. I had it coming right out of a straight pipe before this was installed. Sounded great like that. As soon as they put this on, (which it's still basically coming out of a straight pipe right? It should sound pretty much the same? Wrong...) sounded like the ****tiest Honda. Hahaha. Farted so loud while driving anything above 2000rpm. My boyfriend and I immediately disconnected the pipes when I got home. So, blast pipe is still there; just pretty much for show for now. Sound is just still coming out of straight pipe though. Once I save back up I'll buy the Megan Racing headers and see if that does anything. Just gotta keep tweaking it. What can I say....trial and error. Somebody's gotta do it. Lol :topsy_turvy:

·
Registered
231 Posts
As long as you like it great!
You may want to put a Hot Do Not Touch sticker on it, after a long drive and it will be hot! and you park it in a public parking lot so some kid does not touch it and get burned from it.
As long as you have a warning on it you'll be OK.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts