Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

At Discount Tire we're celebrating this week with incredible Black Friday Bargains! Get a VISA prepaid card for up to $100.00 when you buy a select set of tires. WANT WHEELS? Get a $100.00 VISA prepaid card when you buy a select set of wheels.

Use your Discount Tire credit card and SAVE EVEN MORE! Get up to $320.00 when you buy select tire and wheel packages with Discount Tire credit.

AT THE STORE (11/25 & 11/26):

TO YOUR DOOR (11/21 - 11/27):

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Once you go black...well, you know!
F.W.I.W...I have been purchasing from D.T.D. for many years now.
I anxiously await this time of year for the bargains they bring.
Gotta say that this years black friday seems a bit weak though.
Perhaps someone dropped the bleach in with the colors but this "black" is not as dark and discounted as I have grown accustom to.

EDIT: I guess someone at D.T.D. was looking/listening cause they just kicked up their discounts a notch!
Pow...How ya like me now!

·
Registered
2015 Base AT (1.6) Dirty Asphalt color ("titanium")
666 Posts
Well, I went to look to see what was on promotion at the half dozen DT stores in my area.

For some reason, we're unable to give you the information on this particular promotion. That can happen for a variety of reasons:
We've sold out of the promotional product in your area
The promotional period has expired
The promotion isn't available in your area

<shrug>I doubt that they even know what my area is (it's Twin Cities, MN, US). Probably geolocating my IP number, and trusting the results (bad idea). But it's ok, there's still life left in the OEM tires even if everybody says they're not very good in the snow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts