Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone is thinking of ordering from Kia Auto Imports (Sherwood Automotive) beware. On Aug 16 I placed an order online. After not hearing anything regarding my order I contacted them to see what was up. They told me they had to change suppliers and everything would be back on track in 2-3 weeks. It wasn't. They kept on giving me the same old run around until I finally asked for a refund to which they agreed. It's been about three and a half months, I don't have my order or a refund, and they have my money. I checked the comments on their Facebook page and apparently there are numerous customers that placed orders that have been treated the same way. Place an order, they don't fill it, lie about it, keep your money, and ignore all inquiries. Its not just me. Check it out on Facebook yourself.
KIA AUTO IMPORTS IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!!!!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,401 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Rick. I'm wondering with the large jump in Kia Soul sales in the last couple of years if parts are scarce due to demand. I've noticed my favorite site Kiapartsnow.com seems to be out of just about everything. In the past I'd order & it would ship the next day. Their site seems to not even show parts for 2012-15 Souls.

I guess it's caveat emptor at this point.

Hope you get your money back!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
If they are cheating people, then the legal authorities should be notified.

There are many things you can do to Force them to comply with your requests, either for your merchandise of a full refund.

Good Luck

:cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
If anyone is thinking of ordering from Kia Auto Imports (Sherwood Automotive) beware. On Aug 16 I placed an order online. After not hearing anything regarding my order I contacted them to see what was up. They told me they had to change suppliers and everything would be back on track in 2-3 weeks. It wasn't. They kept on giving me the same old run around until I finally asked for a refund to which they agreed. It's been about three and a half months, I don't have my order or a refund, and they have my money. I checked the comments on their Facebook page and apparently there are numerous customers that placed orders that have been treated the same way. Place an order, they don't fill it, lie about it, keep your money, and ignore all inquiries. Its not just me. Check it out on Facebook yourself.
KIA AUTO IMPORTS IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!!!!
I would like to add that Sherwood Automotive is a scourge of other business lines also. I have run into their bad reputation numerous times when their trading names get linked back to the parent company. They have a universal reputation for not full filling orders, providing refunds, or exchanging defective parts. Others that I have run across in my research have said that the only way to make sure you get a good deal with them is face to face, anything else is a crap shoot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts