Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I just bought a set of SAE (not metric) impact sockets and would like to confirm what size socket we use on our Kia Soul 4U rims (lugs).

I dont have a set of metrics and it seems that the SAE socket is a touch loose on the lug..

I would just like to confirm what size socket we are supposed to use that is snug.

thanks for putting up with this silly request for confirmation everyone

Frank

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
If you are putting on snows you are welcome to come here and put them on. We have been doing a few of the groups Souls in the driveway as my husband has a compressor and floor jack. I will be doing mine probably next weekend or the one after.
I will also send you an invite for the Soul Club of Ontario so you can join us on a run if you like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are putting on snows you are welcome to come here and put them on. We have been doing a few of the groups Souls in the driveway as my husband has a compressor and floor jack. I will be doing mine probably next weekend or the one after.
I will also send you an invite for the Soul Club of Ontario so you can join us on a run if you like.
Hi - thanks for reply and fantastic offer!

I also have armed myself this year with a compressor and all the needed toys to make it happen.

In fact i did it all today.
Swapped winters on both cars..

THis seems to be quite the terrific site!! WOW

Thanks for all the support !!

Sincerely

Frank :goodpost

1 - 7 of 7 Posts