Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I just purchased a new 2011 Kia Soul with the audio package installed. What im wondering is, what are the best stereo settings for the car? I don't plan to install any aftermarket sound equipment (at the moment) and I can already tell that on some songs the tweeters *scratch*.
I usually play a decent amount of techno but my music varies. Would appreciate any help to get the best out of this killer stereo system!
Thanks!

Bass
Treble
Mid
Fade
etc. :)

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
I think it's a matter of preference. I have the bass at max and the fader at 3 to the rear. Don't remember the other settings. Play with it until it's what you want.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I replaced the stock door speakers and it did worlds difference. But I had my treble down to -4, mid -5, bass +8, fade 0, bal 0. No, it won't hurt the speakers. If it does, that's what the warranty is for.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've had my bass maxed for a while and haven't noticed any damage. I'll have to check after work to see what my settings are.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have mine set as follows:

Bass -3
Mid 0
High +7 (highest setting, not sure if that's it or not)
Fade 0
Bal 0
P-Bass at Mid

This is the Base radio, so the upgrades might be different.

Jerry:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
B 0
M -1
T 0
F 0
Ba 0
PB - n/a on my model 2011 !

This works for most content for me. My mp3 player has its own EQ coming in, and the USB works at this setting really well. I never listen to radio or CDs so don't have a comment on that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts