Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Soul
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subtitled - cue the jokes about a Soul as black as my own.

2016 base model Soul. Promptly named Thomas the Toaster. Now my sister and I are trying to figure out how much we can fit in it for an IKEA run. He handled my election precinct material without a concern.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,606 Posts
Subtitled - cue the jokes about a Soul as black as my own.

2016 base model Soul. Promptly named Thomas the Toaster. Now my sister and I are trying to figure out how much we can fit in it for an IKEA run. He handled my election precinct material without a concern.
View attachment 136614 View attachment 136615
61.3 cubic square feet with back seats down. That's a whole lotta room for Thomas to carry a bunch of stuff. I brought home a new water heater for the house in mine. So cool!

·
Registered
2016 Kia Soul
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
61.3 cubic square feet with back seats down. That's a whole lotta room for Thomas to carry a bunch of stuff. I brought home a new water heater for the house in mine. So cool!
Thanks! We're trying to see if we can fit two average to short people in front seats and wiggle a 85" piece in and have all doors and tailgate shut. I don't think it will quite work, but we have time to measure.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,606 Posts
Thanks! We're trying to see if we can fit two average to short people in front seats and wiggle a 85" piece in and have all doors and tailgate shut. I don't think it will quite work, but we have time to measure.
Can you put the passenger in the seat behind the driver and then fold the right backseat down and pull passenger front seat full forward and tilt forward too? That creates a fair amount of room. Good luck with your "space" project :unsure:

·
Registered
568 Posts
A male name for your automobile? Cool. :)

If anybody knows of another compact car that has more storage/carrying space than a Kia Soul, please share.

·
Registered
620 Posts
A male name for your automobile? Cool. :)

If anybody knows of another compact car that has more storage/carrying space than a Kia Soul, please share.

Couldn't help myself. :p

I saw one of these the other day and they are pretty small, maybe just a smidge bigger than a soul. Granted, the Kia is a passenger vehicle, where this thing is mostly a cargo vehicle. The Soul probably would be of more utility as it is a pretty decent people hauler as well, where the Nissan is mostly for work.

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,014 Posts
You'd be surprised how much you can get in one. I got a Billy bookcase, the two glass doors and two desks in my old 2010. With two adults in the front seats.

·
Registered
2017 KIA Soul, Base (Modding), 6-Speed, Bright Silver
74 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts