Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my CARHARTT beanie cap makes a good headrest cover on the KIA Soul , you could use your favorite brand or Sports Team knit caps as headrest covers to decorate your vehicle, plus you will always have a warm knit cap wherever you go. Just remove it for wearing if you need it on a cold day :)

·
Registered
2014 1.6l manual
564 Posts
I noticed my CARHARTT beanie cap makes a good headrest cover on the KIA Soul , you could use your favorite brand or Sports Team knit caps as headrest covers to decorate your vehicle, plus you will always have a warm knit cap wherever you go. Just remove it for wearing if you need it on a cold day :)
Hey I have a spare knit cap. Past couple weeks I've been thinking I should get a headrest cover and was going to look on Amazon. Just put it on, thanks.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,460 Posts
Dang, you just GOTTA post some photos. You may be on to something here!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What if you have a little head and the headrest stretched it out too far? Then it would be around your jaws. 🦹‍♀️ Couldn't resist.
beanie caps have a nice form fit on the headrest , just like putting on a sock , still fit my big head just fine LOL!

looks pretty good on there especially if your cap is the same color as the headrest cushion.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Would I be able to use the HOV lane?
Outerwear Vertebrate Car Cap Eyewear

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Sure, you think a cop would pull over something like th?
You would think so right? But my part of the country is "very progressive" and have defunded law enforcement to, well, almost non existent. Pretty much anything goes out on the road.

But to their credit, this caught the Washington State Patrols attention this week, so there's that.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
8,460 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
.... But my part of the country is "very progressive" and have defunded law enforcement to, well, almost non existent. Pretty much anything goes out on the road. .....
For people who aspire to wear grass skirts and live in thatched huts, is law enforcement really necessary?

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
You would think so right? But my part of the country is "very progressive" and have defunded law enforcement to, well, almost non existent. Pretty much anything goes out on the road.

But to their credit, this caught the Washington State Patrols attention this week, so there's that.
View attachment 139457
GTFOOH. That cannot be real :ROFLMAO: Are you shittin me?

Edit: Holy crap, I just saw a news story out of Washington where that is a real picture. There is no end to some stupidity...

·
Registered
978 Posts
The left coast is the epitome of liberal.
I'm sure there are some good people there, who for various reasons can't leave.
On the other hand Canada has milk in plastic bags, or so I've heard.
Liberals in most of the world (including much of the USA) are quite supportive of law enforcement, thank you very much.

Some American self-styled progressives fall into their own category. You have my permission to use the adjective "self-loathing" somewhere in the description.

As for fleeing to Canada.... our dairy board quotas translate into very expensive. Quality but expensive. At least our system does not flood the world market with cheap product similar to what the highly subsidized Europeans do.

In passing, Canadians are not quite as respectful towards police officers as they once may have been. Agreement is not always necessary but 'respect' should be.

·
Registered
850 Posts
How do you know what USA liberals think? They are destroying the country. And where did I mention anyone fleeing to Canada? I'm a respectful person and I don't require your permission for anything. I simply made a joke about your country. If you can't take a joke, I pity you. I have no desire to argue with you or anybody else. You have a good day, eh!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts