Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a soul sport and live in CT and one of
our highways makes you really test your 0-60 to get on the highway. Well sometimes when i shift into second and it's a hardish shift i get a slight bang sound from either the engine or possibly the axels. Also one day i let a friend try it out, bad mistake, and he turned the traction control off and did a little burnout. It was a small one, only lasted about 3 seconds but it continually banged and it seemed like it came from the axels. After i kicked his ass because i thought he broke my car i drove it and it was fine but i would really like to know what this can possibly be. I searched as much as i could but it looks like no one else is having this problem. I have a lot of auto experience but i'm stumped.

Please help, thanks!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ive had the same problem testing out the 0-100 * witch i managed in 8.5 sec!!!!* its the engine mounts, theyre's only 3!!!! and kinda wimpy... a good solution would be eurethane bushings and/or a solid rear mount but haven't seen that for sale anywhere so far....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought he had a damn turbo or something in it haha. Just finished installing my undercar led kit. I'll have to post pics when it's night time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts