Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting my soul i notices the b pillar and some part of c pillar is just wrap in flat black sticker. Can this be replaced? I have a stain in mine and scratches....

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
sounds more like shipping protection tape not removed at PDI, but in your part of the world it could be different. A photo would help us.

You need to fill out your DRIVES profile so we know the details on what you are driving - thanks.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
I'll double check, get mixed up at times as to what is B pillar and C pillar. Did a search online and got that clear - now I know ;)

Went out and checked my Soul and there is no tape on mine in either of those areas just the body colour paint. Maybe its a change from the 2011 to 2012 models. On the B pillar area the rear door has a rubber extension flap that covers up the gap between the two doors so you don't see the body paint colour with the doors closed and on the C pillar the body paint colour and then the little rear side window moulding.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have read in earlier posts about the same problem you are having. In most instances, the dealer replaced the "vinyl wrap" and there are B pillar replacements in chrome and various colors if you go to various Kia accessoriries sites on the internet. I will try to find same and post later.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ifound them go to Ebay and type in Kia soul B Pipillar acessories and a whole lot of them are available...The chrome ones are at E aby...type in Kia soul accessories and have a ball...it is about half way down the list of accessories....Hope this helps.....NORT

·
Registered
176 Posts
I found them on E Bay...type in "Kia soul B Pillar accessories" for a good selection...The chrome ones.....type in Kia soul accessories...the chrome ones are about half way down the list.....Hope this helps....NORT

·
Registered
456 Posts
Mine is a 2010 and it does not have it. I think I saw a post around here a few months ago stating that they painted theirs black to match the windows.....I'm going to try this with plastidip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts