Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can confirm that the GT-LINE Limited does in fact have auto headlights despite KIA's contradictory assertion that it doesn't.

Pat.

·
Registered
14,734 Posts
thanks Pat, that clears that up, it didn't make sense when all the other models have it. You should phone them and tell them to correct their screw-up! :joyous:

I posted on their FB about earlier screw-ups on dimensions that didn't make any sense and now they have corrected them. Not very accurate proof readers :uncomfortableness:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Pat, that clears that up, it didn't make sense when all the other models have it. You should phone them and tell them to correct their screw-up! :joyous:

I posted on their FB about earlier screw-ups on dimensions that didn't make any sense and now they have corrected them. Not very accurate proof readers :uncomfortableness:
I don't plan on phone KIA anytime soon. I spent 3/4 hour on hold yesterday waiting for customer service, there was a screw up with getting the UVO intelligence hooked up, KIA screwed up and didn't have my car in the system. kept telling me the VIN was invalid. The dealer had no better luck, when we eventually got the KIA rep we had to access the modem and tell the numbers on it. Any now goes to the tech dept. They tell me I should able to register on Friday.

Pat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts