Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Confirmed Date for Seoulful Racing coming to Toronto.

AUGUST 12th 2012.

$350 each. First come first serve basis until full list. If way too many than may open a second day on the 11th. This will also be posted on ForteForums, and Kia-forums. I will be basing your place in line on when you posted time wise so please list the time you posted EST.

Deposit of $50 to reserve spot is required.

1. SOUL4U
2. Tiggress
4. Rajjer

The only Souls being reflashed in N.A. until the Korean guys come back.

See Thread <SFR> SFR "KDM the Tuner Dream Team" ECU Reflash Tour of 2012 !! - Genesis Forum: GenCoupe Hyundai Genesis Forums

And as more info appears I will update.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also keep in mind this is not a Kia only event, so the quicker you leave your deposit the better chance you have of getting in. There are Gen Coupes who have been waiting since 2010.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Confirmed Date for Seoulful Racing coming to Toronto.

AUGUST 12th 2012.

$350 each. First come first serve basis until full list. If way too many than may open a second day on the 11th. This will also be posted on ForteForums, and Kia-forums. I will be basing your place in line on when you posted time wise so please list the time you posted EST.

Deposit of $50 to reserve spot is required.

1. SOUL4U
2. Tiggress

See Thread <SFR> SFR "KDM the Tuner Dream Team" ECU Reflash Tour of 2012 !! - Genesis Forum: GenCoupe Hyundai Genesis Forums

And as more info appears I will update.
I'm in. Homer1 aka Don Holmes.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its on the Sunday, you need to contact [email protected] with your deposit to book a time. or deposits go to [email protected] with info on who you are and vehicle information. Most time slots have already been booked.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Not going now. The guy is really anal about who pays the deposit. $350 is a lot of money to be treated like that. I'm out.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Reflash is being done at Splitline Performance in brampton, and will be dyno'd before and after. Cant wait the guy from Korea is expecting Souls to gain double digits in WHP and TQ. Will let you know tomorrow how it went, but next time the guys from Korea are back are minimum a year from now. And SFR USA does not have the Soul equipment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts