Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moving to New Mexico. Interested in 2018/19 Soul + but loaded up with driver assistance technology. Haven’t seen any of those on the local dealer lots (2).

Very interested in owner experiences with current gen models.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

You could try building what you want over at Kia's website and then doing a search for dealer stock that matches. Just playing with it for S&G I found four 18s (good time to buy them as the dealers are trying to get them off the lot) with the technology package in the Albuquerque area and two of those are special editions. The default search is 50 miles but that can be changed.

As you can see by my info I own a 17+ but not a whole lot has changed on the current year models, and I absolutely adore my Soul. Of course I purposely went for a mid range model since I tend to drive the wheels off my vehicles; less technology just means a little less to go wrong 150k down the road in my view.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome!

Agree with Gypsy, build it on the website and then do a search. I had to go all the way up to Washington state to find mine and have it transported down to SoCal. But I got exactly what I wanted!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi CapnSoul, Welcome to New Mexico! With the help on this forum, I got my 2015 Soul+SE shipped down from Salt Lake City. I did have to pay for shipping. It kind of negates the fun of bargaining a better price from stock on the lot. Anyway, if you're picky about your Soul..Good Luck! :eek:nthego:

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Welcome .

Pat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts