36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh, completely stock.

Te37sl 18" x 8JJ, et38.
Lower Springs
Bride Gias Bucket Seat

Got her wheels painted

BC Racing Coilovers Finally!

Sold off my Te37sl & got this S5 wheels and just used it for a day.

Got her a Wedsport Sa70 18" x 7.5JJ et 40

Sold off the wheels and get her a set of Rota IKF 17" x 8JJ, ET35. Wrap with Achilles ATR Sport 2, 225/45/17.

So got her Rota IKF paint in white.

5th May 2011 till now, there is lots of changes!
Thanks for viewing!

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Love the look now, but those Wedsport Sa70's were bad-ass.

You must hold the world record for "Most Wheel Variations On One Kia Soul" :applause:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, Yell O Kitty for the love hehe. Yeah SA70 looks badass but the price of 18" tyres way too overprice over here.
God Father of Soul, yeah I somehow miss the tiffany co blue, but trying to have different color taste on my Soul.

Soon, she will be running Ultra Racing 2 Point Top, Front Lower Brace & Rear 3 Point Bar. They're really easy to get over here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
One of the best looking 2010's out there.

How easily can you get another Ultra Racing upper front? Stateside they are hard to come by. I think I am going to pull the trigger soon on the rear bar though.

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comment Titanium2.0! In asia where I live, it's easily to get them off here and got it quite at a good price! All I can say that, these struts from Ultra Racing is doing pretty good! Just plug and play, no modification of drilling and etc. You can get them on ebay, Jdmscene just sent you a link up there.

A week ago, finally got my seat mount up. Love these seats a lot, it does grip me well when turning around the corner!

Hopefully I can get a set of RPF1's with Achilles 123S Semi Slicks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the comment Titanium2.0! In asia where I live, it's easily to get them off here and got it quite at a good price! All I can say that, these struts from Ultra Racing is doing pretty good! Just plug and play, no modification of drilling and etc. You can get them on ebay, Jdmscene just sent you a link up there.

A week ago, finally got my seat mount up. Love these seats a lot, it does grip me well when turning around the corner!

Hopefully I can get a set of RPF1's with Achilles 123S Semi Slicks.
is there a company that makes seat rails for aftermarket seats for the soul? Or are they custom made? I'm looking at getting a set of NRG type r seats but can't seem to find a set of mounts for them.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,401 Posts
You had us at "hello" Fiee.

This group LOVES pictures & yours are great. Your shiny "tomato red" Soul & her assortment of shoes are a real head turner. The back seat, with magazines & throw pillows are very inviting.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Reactions: FieeFirdaus

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jdmscene. I have contacted a lot of company but non of them carry aftermarkets seat rails for our ride. Mine are custom made seat rails which fits Bride Vios & Bride Stradia Seats.

GeoSoul. Thanks for your compliments man, appreciate your feedbacks :) all Souls here are beautiful :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Jdmscene. I have contacted a lot of company but non of them carry aftermarkets seat rails for our ride. Mine are custom made seat rails which fits Bride Vios & Bride Stradia Seats.

GeoSoul. Thanks for your compliments man, appreciate your feedbacks
all Souls here are beautiful
Looks like I'll be welding up my own then :p thanks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sounds good, it's pretty easy tho haha. :p
I hope so! I just picked up an APC type r seat today, hoping to have some brackets made up to mount it. Mind sending me a picture of your rails for reference? If you can

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts