Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching around for oem parts and came across sparekorea which has oem parts alot cheaper than all the dealership part sites I've been using. Plus I have not had good experiences with these dealership part sites.

Shipping is alot but even factoring in the $60 bucks for that you are still saving alot.

I tried googling but haven't found much.

Just wondering if anyone's heard of or used them for parts?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I was searching around for oem parts and came across sparekorea which has oem parts alot cheaper than all the dealership part sites I've been using. Plus I have not had good experiences with these dealership part sites.

Shipping is alot but even factoring in the $60 bucks for that you are still saving alot.

I tried googling but haven't found much.

Just wondering if anyone's heard of or used them for parts?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I googled it a bit more and came across a few other car forum posts of people asking the same thing and the few replies said they were legit.

So im just going to give them a try, i payed with paypal so hopefully if its not legit i can get my money back.

They at least seem to be contactable

The us dealer parts site i used last month for 2 orders is a joke. One order has not shipped at all in over a month, the other sent the wrong parts and had missing items. I cannot get any response from them even after emailing the dealerahip and calling just gets me passed around in endless circle.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I stick to Amazon and eBay. I call the dealership to get the part number and then search for a better than dealer price. I'm lucky that my dealer is pretty cool about price matching if I find the part on eBay being sold by another dealer. Checked this site out and it seems kinda janky.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,583 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The order i placed last week just shipped so was about a week for them to ship it.

Ill update when it arrives and tell how it is.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Parts were delivered yesterday and they all seem to be oem kia.
In plastic with kia part label and the holographic sticker. They look as they should.

I ordered brake hoses front and rear along with clips and bolts to hold them incase ones rusted beyond reuse.
Also axle nuts and bearing retainer clip since my rear bearings just went so planning on front to go bad and was already paying for ahipping so might as well add some extras
Prices wire 1/3 of the part sites i use. A brake hose that was $40 was only $13. Axle nut was $3 instead of $12
But shipping is a factor. Paid $65 or so. But its usually around $20 when i order from the dealership part sites.

Ill use them again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts