Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the place you need it most isnt a size anyone makes..

SJ

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blade is a solid 'beam' none of the flex braces.. does a much better job of cleaning because it mainains a constant surface contact and doesnt flex up and down as much

·
Banned
587 Posts
so far i've been really impressed with the good job my windshield wipers do with factory blades - of course, mfr date for mine is 9/09 so the blades might not do so well after they age - in any case, i don't plan on changing the style blade i use until the current ones give up -

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just replaced the factory front wipers last week with the rain-x contour type wipers, way better, but then again new wipers are always great aren't they. I too wondered about the rear. I'm thinking that a refill is the only fix for those. What size is it like less then 12"/.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its an 11" blade.. and I haven't found a single manufacturer who is making a beam for it yet.. sigh

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not by much.. unless it is longer past the arm connection than below.. otherwise you'd hit the pivot point.. and the arm strength is already bad enough with a normal size blade

·
Registered
323 Posts
just a thought... can one of those blades be cut down to size? I've never dissected one to know if they'd stay in one piece if the ends were cut off.

·
Registered
192 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts