Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received it through the mail earlier in the week and I just got to it tonight. It is a special technical survey, from Chung Kook Park, President of Kia America Technical Center, Inc, and asks all sorts of questions about the Soul. What cracks me up is several questions about 3rd row seating, which we don't have. It is one of those fill-in-the-circle surveys, and they covered every inch of the car, and left room for write-ins. I filled it out very honestly.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got one too! It came Saturday. I haven't sat down and gone through it yet, but I will. and I will be honest!
I am cross-eyed from reading it and filling in all of those circles - LOL! But it is a really good survey. I hope more of us get it. This is the chance to air our gripes about things - they are asking!

Oh, and on the front page I put down my name (it came in my husband's name, but I am the primary driver, and that is who they want) and that I am a member/mod of kiasoulforums.com ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have not received one yet however i have not checked the mail recently so i'll definitely check it today for a survey from Kia...

AJ

·
Registered
151 Posts
I purchased my Soul on June 27, and I am surprised I have not received any kind of surveys, questionaires, etc., from KIA at all. In the past, the stuff usually come pouring in very soon. I'll be watching the mail box. phillip

·
Banned
288 Posts
Not yet.

I wonder if they mail it to you after you've had the Soul for X number of months, or if they're just sending out to all Soul owners as of a specific date?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got a phone survey from Kia yesterday (yes on Sunday) about the service from my dealer, sales experience purchase, delivery, etc. But not a mail in one yet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Tampa,FL

Within a week of the purchase they did a phone survey, but I have not received one by mail as of yet. I purchased my alien girl on 7/11/09.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I purchased my Soul on June 27, and I am surprised I have not received any kind of surveys, questionaires, etc., from KIA at all. In the past, the stuff usually come pouring in very soon. I'll be watching the mail box. phillip
Likewise.. I only have gotten the dealer quality call from JD Power so far...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Survey

Received mine on Friday filled it out , and mailed it Sunday afternoon. Had another survey on my Soul from a place in Toledo(Ohio). Maybe we'll get something out of this . LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts