Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all--long time lurker--first time poster. Bought my soul two weeks ago--drove it last week but have been in San Fran this week on business and really miss my soul :( lol

I am very interested in purchasing the E&G Stainless Steel Grill--see here EG Classics Inc.: Products

The thing is I only want the lower grill section--not the upper grill section---anyone interested in purchasing it from me???

My 2012 is Titanium gray and I think the bottom half would look awesome--maybe one of you thinks the top half would compliment your ride??? I posted my pics--and also the link to the grill website--check it out--any comments welcome--I hope my pics posted?? I have seen the grill priced at $186.00 plus free shipping here E&G CLASSICS® - Kia Soul 2012 Fine Mesh Grille

If any one is interested, I will sell you the top section at $90.00 and pay the shipping costs--I havent ordered yet--if anyone knows a better deal let me know.

Thank you all for your past posts--I learned alot and value everyones opinion--Luv My Soul

·
Registered
152 Posts
Those are sweet grills!

Welcome to the site and good luck finding somebody who will go in on this with you!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
welcome to the site - have you asked them if they will only sell you the one piece?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Negative Conwelpic--it looks like they do not sell factory direct--I will call them next week and see what they say about selling bottom grill only--thanks all for responses--I will post their response about splitting up--the top grill is actually the nicer of the two pieces--it replaces the plastic insert--the bottom piece I want is just a cover over the present grill..

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
I wish they made one for the very bottom opening, that's the area I'm more interested in covering. So far I haven't found any one who makes one for that area, looks like I might have to make my own.:(

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,089 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hey all--long time lurker--first time poster. Bought my soul two weeks ago--drove it last week but have been in San Fran this week on business and really miss my soul :( lol

I am very interested in purchasing the E&G Stainless Steel Grill--see here EG Classics Inc.: Products

The thing is I only want the lower grill section--not the upper grill section---anyone interested in purchasing it from me???

My 2012 is Titanium gray and I think the bottom half would look awesome--maybe one of you thinks the top half would compliment your ride??? I posted my pics--and also the link to the grill website--check it out--any comments welcome--I hope my pics posted?? I have seen the grill priced at $186.00 plus free shipping here E&G CLASSICS® - Kia Soul 2012 Fine Mesh Grille

If any one is interested, I will sell you the top section at $90.00 and pay the shipping costs--I havent ordered yet--if anyone knows a better deal let me know.

Thank you all for your past posts--I learned alot and value everyones opinion--Luv My Soul

Did you get your install done? If so, please post some pictures of the grill :). I just ordered the black ice grill. Hopefully it will look pretty nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got my 2012 Soul. If after all this time you are still interested in doing the deal I will buy the upper grill section from you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you and yes I am. Have a hundred and eleven miles on it in about two weeks time. Thats alot of driving for this small town.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts