Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking at a couple used Souls that are out of our area. One is being sold by family of a recently deceased person and they cannot tell me which model the car is or the options as it's hundreds of miles away from them. Any way to use the VIN to get this info like with Ford and others?

thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
Let me have the last 8 of the vin #. Also your email address. You can PM me if you like.

Reactions: Protech89074

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,618 Posts
Reactions: nick1946

·
Registered
306 Posts
Let me have the last 8 of the vin #. Also your email address. You can PM me if you like.
FYI: Cobra259 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. :very_drunk:

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
787 Posts
Maybe read my post before you condemn me from using too many ones and zeros. That link does not help to answer my question.
You failed to mention what year models they are.....

Reactions: GeoSoul

·
Registered
564 Posts
Op, email sent.
Private messages have been cleaned up......

Reactions: Protech89074

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yes, thank you.. Lots of good information.

Reactions: Cobra259

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,618 Posts
Maybe read my post before you condemn me from using too many ones and zeros. That link does not help to answer my question.
Wow, you take that as being "condemned?" Angry much?

You failed to mention any effort to use the SEARCH function on this site. You'll see that conwel provided a direct link to Kia, for ALL model years as well as other members giving all of us the tools to find this information out.

But hey, it's good you got what you were looking for. All the best in your journey.

http://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/Kia

1 - 11 of 11 Posts