Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading down to California from the 9th to the 19th and I was wondering if there are any Soul meets happening at that time. I will be flying down but I will try to rent a Soul when I get there. Which brings me to me next question, does anyone know which companies rent Souls?

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be in the LA area on the 9th of Feb for a few days and then head up the coast to San Jose and then San Fran. Do you know which rental companies rent Souls?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Every agency has classes of cars. I know that at some locations Budget and National have rented Souls in the past but whether any of them in LA or the Bay Area actually do and actually have them in inventory will probably take a call to the local branch on your part to determine if they do and if so, asking them to hold one for you.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are booked with Alamo and they do have them. I will call a few days before pick up to see if they will hold one for me. My husband is 6'9" and fits in the Soul and not a lot else.
The agency I rented from 2 years ago from San Fran also had Souls but when I try to book it this time from LA to drop at San Fran it won't allow it.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Glad u found some. Hope they have one available when you get to the counter. If you call a day ahead and tell them your husband's height is one of the main reasons, that will probably help. It it was just cause you wanted to look cool driving down the road, they might not have the understanding and urgency to hold one for you.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One day I will come your way Tempest. Derek still has an uncle in Peacehaven and we do need to visit him.....and you....and the Queen!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
You calling tempest a queen now? lol

We still need to do the Skype call to you tempest. That would be great, your majesty!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am now in Santa Barbara heading up the California Coast and have only seen 2 Souls. I managed to rent a Soul for my trip. Alien! So if you see me beep!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I am now in Santa Barbara heading up the California Coast and have only seen 2 Souls. I managed to rent a Soul for my trip. Alien! So if you see me beep!
As a long time rez, let me welcome you to the Golden State and yup, it never ceases to amaze me how few Souls I see on the road here - still!

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
One day I will come your way Tempest. Derek still has an uncle in Peacehaven and we do need to visit him.....and you....and the Queen!
Yeah!! baby!! (say that with Austin powers voice)....lol. You probably couldnt get much further away from me in this country with Peacehaven!!!....lol

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
You calling tempest a queen now? lol

We still need to do the Skype call to you tempest. That would be great, your majesty!
We are not amused! (said with Hauty queen voice)......lol... thought you were still trying to find me on skype?....lol

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Is it any good? The Soul I mean, as compared to your Soul Sailor edition. I also wondered if you have seen any big stars there? George Clooney maybe? Beep Beep.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts