Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of unique Souls in my area and would love to get a group together to meet up, bounce ideas off of, compare rides, etc. in the Boise ID or surrounding area (Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, etc.). I drive a 2010 2.0L ! Ghost and I know I've also seen some white tigers, some ignition oranges, and at least one other ghost edition like mine here in the area so I know we have some Soul lovers! Feel free to post back or message me!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I am not exactly in Idaho, but I am in the next door state of Montana. You are oddly the only one I have found that is close to me. lol I search Montana and nothing comes up at all....o_O Its creepy. Anyways, here is my Soul.
20150411_113834.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I am not exactly in Idaho, but I am in the next door state of Montana. You are oddly the only one I have found that is close to me. lol I search Montana and nothing comes up at all....o_O Its creepy. Anyways, here is my Soul.
[iurl="http://www.kiasoulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=62057&d=1430364974"]
[/iurl]
Sorry chadpanther, been a while since i checked in, your Soul is awesome! Its funny that yours is ghostbusters-themed becase people call mine ghostbusters all the time!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! I'm considering a Soul for my 15 year old daughters first car. Any feedback on performance in snow/icy conditions? We are in the Idaho panhandle CDA area.

·
Registered
14,732 Posts
Hi there! I'm considering a Soul for my 15 year old daughters first car. Any feedback on performance in snow/icy conditions? We are in the Idaho panhandle CDA area.
get a decent set of snow tires for those conditions and you should have no problem, but also use common sense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts