Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for the bad quality. Camera phone and especially the picture taken inside have real problems with combination of sunlight + darkness in the room.

I try to take nicer picture later. IMHO this is NOT the same color than other Java Brown cars I have seen. This is closer to metallic gray or even black, but all the documents said it indeed is Java Brown.

It is the base model Kia Soul EX. Not much luxury:Manual A/C, Bluetooth (Which is absolutely great BTW when listening to Spotify from phone!! No wires needed anymore :) I also like the voice controlled dialing a lot. No need to touch the phone anymore when calling to someone:)) heated seats are also standard here, so are heated mirrors etc.

First sight:

Gauges:

Basic stereo system:

After I changed the wheels:

1.6 liters Java Brown EX, with 1.6 liters 124 hp engine.

Base price 19,490 euros/$28,297 USD + Metallic color 530 euros/$770 USD + dealers share 650 euros/$943 USD + winter wheels 1500 euros/$2 177 USD. In total 22,170 euros/$ 32 190 USD.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I try to take nicer picture later. IMHO this is NOT the same color than other Java Brown cars I have seen. This is closer to metallic gray or even black, but all the documents said it indeed is Java Brown.
about time we had new Java member :D

our Java sometimes look almost like pearl color so it gives different hue in varying angle and light. you should view my album to see if you would like to add the stuff I have added. :cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
about time we had new Java member :D

our Java sometimes look almost like pearl color so it gives different hue in varying angle and light. you should view my album to see if you would like to add the stuff I have added. :cool:
Yes, I went through your gallery and I definitely see what you mean. It really changes color a LOT depending on light.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The original ET of 16" wheels of Soul is 44. The ones I bought have 40, but that is close enough. The middle hole, in case someone needs the info, is 67.1 mm. Had to fix that too with adapter rings. (Well, one usually gets those for free when buying wheels so it was not really a problem)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts