Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I mounted my Garmin 1450 LMT with it's 5" screen with one of those vent mounts available on eBay for around $8 shipped. It's a great location cause the power cord outlet is just down below under the radio and everything is totally removable and can be repositioned. The storage above the radio still opens too since you can tilt the GPS to allow it, if you need to and you just snap out the GPS and leave the bracket for it when parking someplace you don't want it seen.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yea, too bad they have their head up their arse with some of the song selections. Way too popish.
For sure ! Read my rant on the "How Many Are Going to Buy the Sirius Subscription" thread to see how I feel about this. Beck or Radiohead are NOT Chillout.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I mounted my Garmin 1450 LMT with it's 5" screen with one of those vent mounts available on eBay for around $8 shipped. It's a great location cause the power cord outlet is just down below under the radio and everything is totally removable and can be repositioned. The storage above the radio still opens too since you can tilt the GPS to allow it, if you need to and you just snap out the GPS and leave the bracket for it when parking someplace you don't want it seen.

I have my cellphone mounted exactly like that.... Great minds think alike.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey! Channel 53! Love that station!
I do too. Even so, XM Chill was better. They played deep tracks from artists like Trance Groove or Track and Field. That's all gone.

Sirius Chill has drifted into a more Adult Conpemporary vibe. Coldplay, Beck, or Radiohead do not belong on a Chillout station. Much of the remaining playlist sounds like a collection of Buddha Bar CDs.

However, there has been one benefit from the XM to Sirius Chill transition: They play much less Bjork now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts