Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Photobucket.com has recently changed its terms of service for free users on their platform. As of June 20 images hosted by Photobucket and shared on our forum, or any other third party sites, will no longer appear. As a result, you may notice a higher amount of broken images on the forum.

If you do not have access to edit your older posts please contact an Administrator or Moderator for assistance. Please provide the new URL for the image that needs to be edited and a link to the thread the image in located in.

More information on the change and what it means for Photobucket users can be found below.

Photobucket Terms of Use http://photobucket.com/terms

Thank you

Community Support

·
Administrator
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As long as that works for you!

If you would like us to edit your images, please let us know and provide us with the thread/posts link as well as the image links needed to be replaced.

Thank you,

Richard.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I'll can do that later today. I figured that would be enough info.

I'll provide you with direct links and the images I posted later, I have some moderation to do at a different site right now. Can you hide the posts I added after I supply the three May 2017 SOTM links and the images you're requesting?

·
Administrator
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@TnTsSoul - yes, we can hide ('unapprove') it if you wish. Or send us these details via PM so we don't need to do that.

The instructions provided above is a temporary fix that we can offer at the moment to help restore your images until we have a more concrete solution soon. Moving forward, we highly recommend that you use the Attachments tool within your User CP and Gallery to host your images on our site here. We can always increase the storage space to better accommodate your pictures.

If you have further questions or concerns about this, please let us know - we're here to help you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,
Natalie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts