Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody,

I was thrilled to find this forum. I ordered a Soul '2U Cool' and it will be here June 12. I can't wait!

I'm an American man married to a Korean and have been teaching here 12 years. The Soul is new here in Korea too of course, and it is catching on fast.

I don't speak Korean very well and I'm afraid my new Soul's owner's manual will be in Korean only. I saw a thread somewhere in here (can't remember where) with someone who knows how to get an online copy?

Any help would be so appreciated!

Mickey

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
:D Welcome to our Soul Forums from Yarmouth Nova Scotia Canada! :D

I have the manual file in PDF...send me your email via PM and I will forward it to you.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Hello Everybody,

I was thrilled to find this forum. I ordered a Soul '2U Cool' and it will be here June 12. I can't wait!

I'm an American man married to a Korean and have been teaching here 12 years. The Soul is new here in Korea too of course, and it is catching on fast.

I don't speak Korean very well and I'm afraid my new Soul's owner's manual will be in Korean only. I saw a thread somewhere in here (can't remember where) with someone who knows how to get an online copy?

Mickey
Hello Mickey,

You have the soul now for a while.
Tell us how it drives and we like pictures.
We know that your out there

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello Everybody,

Mickey

I have a friend who just left there. He was teaching English there also. He did it for about 4yrs.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Yo Mickey! How goes it there? Make sure you keep us updated on any new hot accessories for your/our souls! ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts