Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got mine from the dealer the day I picked up my Soul - a very worthwhile investment, sure saved a lot of mess and great with the lip around it. I would imagine the 2014 version would be shaped a little different. They are made for Kia by Weathertech.

I can't find any info to says Weathertech makes the Kia mats. They certainly aren't "the same" even if they are made by the same company. There are concerns about coverage for the "dead pedal" and around the floor mounted accelerator pedal...in some markets? I'm on the fence about getting OEM or Weathertech...here in SoCa.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
at my last visit to my local dealer I spotted this display and asked if they were available for the Soul and they are. They are quite a bit more expensive than the WT, which they can still obtain, but these look really tough with sort of a fibre back. Just throwing it out there as another alternative

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone know if they will get anymore of the Findway floor mats for the 2015 Soul?

I can't find them on the website and I like the carpeted look of these mats vs. WeatherTech.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,118 Posts
201 - 204 of 204 Posts